Broad Spectrum Virucidal Disinfectant
ViraNull is a powerful formulation effective against all types of pathogenic bacteria, fungus, protozoa and a proven disinfectant effective against wide range of aquatic pathogens including viruses like WSSV (White Spot Syndrome Virus), MBV ( Monodon Baculo Virus) and Bacteria including Vibrio species. It does not affect the dissolved oxygen levels, water quality and Phytoplankton.
Key Benefits :
- ViraNull can oxidize the protein of the microorganism, causing the microorganism to die.
- ViraNull permeability towards the cell membrane can be changed to break down, thus losing the normal function of the cell membrane, to kill bacteria, fungi, protozoa & virus.
- ViraNull have a disinfectant function with high efficiency, broad spectrum, fast, lasting, safe features.
- ViraNull can not only kill algae and other plankton, but also to eliminate algal toxins and other biological toxins.
- ViraNull is a versatile and powerful Biosecurity formulation effective all types of pathogenic viruses, bacteria, fungus, protozoa.
Potassium Monopersulphate compound-50%w/w
Containing Triple salt : Potassium Monopersulphate, Potassium Sulphate, Potassium Hydrogen Sulphate, Excipients : Q.S.
Aquaculture Pond :
Shrimp/prawn/Fish : 1 Kg to 2 Kg / acre or advised by Aqua consultant.
For prevention of diseases in ponds apply ViraNull once every fortnight according to water quality.
Store in a tightly closed container in a cool dry place and keep away from children.
Shelf life :
Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.