Ecocure is specially formulated for super-intensive and semi-intensive shrimp and fish culture systems that contain high organic loads. Ecocure is a unique blend of Probiotic bacteria that are active in converting toxic metabolites such as ammonia, nitrite and sulfide to non-toxic forms. Ecocure degrades the detritus and residual feed accumulated in the pond bottom and keeps it clean and ideal for better and healthier shrimp&fish growth.
- Ecocure produces variety of antimicrobial compounds that are effective in controlling pathogenic microbes.
- Ecocure stabilizes pH and alkalinity
- Ecocure produces an array of organic matter and detritus degrading enzymes
- Ecocure activelyconverts toxic metabolites such as ammonia and nitrite to non-toxic nitrate
- Ecocure keeps pond bottom free from sulfide
- Ecocure promotes healthy phyto and zooplankton
- Ecocure improves Feed conversion ratio (FCR)
- Ecocure keeps pond bottom free of remnant feed and detritus
- Ecocure works efficiently in a broad range of salinity (0 to 50 PPT)
- Ecocure works efficiently in a broad range of pH and temperature
Contains high density (cumulative cfu:10 billion cfu/g)of multiple species of beneficial probiotic bacteria viz.
• Bacillus Coagulans
• Bacillus subtilis
• Bacillus polymyxa
• Bacillus megaterium
Preventive dose Treatment dose Shrimp (For stocking up to 60pcs/sq.m) 300-400 gm/acre 500 gm/acre every 7-10 days or as advised by your aquaculture specialist Fish 75-125 gm/acre or as advised by your aquaculture specialist Mix the recommended dose of Ecocure with sufficient quantity of Pond water and apply throughout the pond preferably in the morning.
Shelf life & Storage
Best before 3 years from the date of manufacture store in a cool, dry place.