A Novel MultiMineral Mixture For Aquaculture
BKC 80% is a powerful disinfectant specialized for prevention and treatment of bacterial infections on shrimp. It can also promote good water quality, inhabit algae growth and kill fungus Best solution for rot tail & gum diseases. BKC 80% is one of the broad spectrum disinfectants used in aquaculture. In aquaculture it is used reduce the concentration of plankton and dinoflagellates in closed pond systems. BKC 80% can be used under a wide range of pH conditions. Effective in reducing substrate odour, sludge and algae.
Key Benefits :
- CONQUER-P has a dual action of catalyzing the growth through molting process, and also disinfecting the ponds.
- CONQUER-P contains high ratio quaternary ammonium compounds so that it has rapid biological actions.
- CONQUER-P works in a wide range of pH, it has work effectively even in hard water has a long residual activity
- CONQUER-P effectively conquer on bacterial, protozoal, fungal & viral diseases like tail rot & gill diseases.
- CONQUER-P accelerates the growth rate in prawn & shrimp by bringing impressive moulting.
- CONQUER-P deodourizes and purifies the pond water.
- CONQUER-P effective disinfectant against the growth of pathogenic micro-organisms like zoothamnium
Alkyl dimethylbenzyl ammonium chloride – 80%
Dosage & Application :
|Shrimp/Prawn ponds||4-5 litres/ha(1 metre water depth)|
|Fish Ponds||2-4 litres/ha(1 and ½ metre water depth)|
Dilute BKC 80% with pond water and spread evenly pond, aerate vigorously. Apply during hot weather for better results or as advised by aqua technician.
Storage & Caution :
Storage Store in a cool dark place and protect from sunlight. Avoid direct contact of concentrated solution with skin, eyes and clothing. If contacted Flush immediately with clean water.
Shelf life :
Best before 24 months from the date of manufacture.
1L and 5L