Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Crystals (98% Pure) Potassium Chloride Crystals (99% Pure) Calcium Chloride Dihydrate Crystals (97% Pure)
Key Benefits :
- Potassium Chloride place an important role in the buildup of the exoskeletons. Additionally KCl is used for osmoregulation in fish farming, reducing animal stress.
- Magnesium Chloride is an essential osmoregulation & the creation of fishes exoskeleton.
- Calcium ions react at elevated pH to precipitate carbonate ions as calcium carbonate, and this reaction minimizes the amount of carbonate in the water to hydrolyse and increase pH.
- Calcium and magnesium ions tends to neutralize the negative charges on suspended clay particles, allowing them to floc together and create a mass great enough to precipitate.
- Calcium & Magnesium are essential nurtrients for aquatic plants & animals. Generally shrimp & fish needs calcium for bone development & its concentration also required for phytoplankton.
- In Ponds, Salts of Chlorides function to minimize the rise in pH that can occur when photosynthesis.
Recommended dosage as per technical advisor.
Shelf life & Storage :
24 months from the date of manufacture. Store ina cool, dry place.
50 Kg drum with inner 10 no.s of 5 kg packs